Sunday, March 30, 2008

SURPRISES



Today Christian & I sat down on the stand at church a few minutes before the meeting began. I nervously glanced over the congregation and was VERY SURPRISED to see Mom, Paige and Grandma Helen sitting there! It made me teary right from the beginning of the talk to have such a supportive, and loving family. Thank you for making my day Mom, Paige, & G'ma! I felt the talks went well and I really enjoyed preparing for my topic. I'm even more excited for General Conference than before!


This weekend Christian & I undertook the ambitious project of building garden boxes for the back yard. For the most part, the soil in West Jordan is clay and not very conducive to planting veggies. So, we did our gardening homework, and succussfully assembled some cool boxes. This is a view of what we have so far. It snowed this morning, so we'll finish them off this week sometime. Dad said he'd take us to Fonnesbeck's to pick out some vegetable starts. This should be a fun adventure!

No comments: