Wednesday, March 26, 2008

CHANGE


In keeping with the subject of change, I 'tweaked' the look of the blog. If anyone is strongly opposed to the new look, take it up with the management...I am officially naming Tobin as the management...just because. Halt die Goshen!

So, other recent changes for me include a new husband, new home, new school year, & a new job. I love being married, working on home projects, and coming closer to becoming an RN. I work at IMC on the surgical transplant floor where we take care of surgical cases, & liver, kidney & pancreas (Chace, if you puncture my pancreas, I could just get a new one) transplant patients. It's been a big challenge to move from a smaller hospital to a larger one with more responsibilities! All in all, I've changed just about everything in my life lately and I want to thank you all for your love and support...all you think & all you do & all you think you do.

One last change I'll mention is Christian's recent change in attitude towards winter. He generally hated the season until last weekend when he went snowmobiling with some friends from work. He now says that he has found a reason for the season....just in time for Spring.

No comments: