

Here are some graduation pictures from last Saturday. I graduated with my Bachelor's of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies: Nutrition and Human Development. Graduation was nice but I didn't totally feel the relief of being done with school- probably because I got accepted into graduate school! I will be getting my Master's degree in Family and Human Development and I would like to be a lecturer at a university or something along those lines where I would have the freedom to work part-time if I liked to. Also, I've heard grad school is much better than getting your undergraduate degree since the professors treat you better- sad but true! I'm really excited to begin learning some awesome things to help me be a better mother-so here comes two more years of college!
My friend said we got a good 2-1 deal since Baylor graduated, too ;) so here's a picture of Chace loving our baby at graduation. He's going to be such a good daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment