Here we are at Ultrasaur Lagoon on the Jurassic park ride at Universal Studios! We got headed out of the condo about 9:30 when we were supposed to leave @7 am, then we hit traffic and the 2 hr drive turned into a 3.5 hr drive, THEN our tickets said we had to go to the annual pass line to get "registered" or something so Chace, Shareesa, and Tom waited in a line for 45 min while everyone else went inside. Annoying!Once we made it in though it was very f
un.
This is a pic of the most incredibly hot Kung Pao Chicken I have EVER had! I kept thinking 'wow this is burning my mouth!' and then my mouth went up in flames and I found half of a red, cooked pepper in my mouth with only half of the seeds left. Anyhoo, i still don't have too many taste buds left! It was tasty while I could still taste it!
Here is a video of Wisteria Lane of Desperate Housewives. They were actually filming when we went through so we had to stay quiet. Savannah said she saw the actor who plays Evie Britt (sp?) but I'm not sure it was her. Who knows I guess! We're headed to Mission Beach today so we'll post more tonight hopefully. It's so good to spend time with family!
No comments:
Post a Comment