Wednesday, July 29, 2009

BELATED BIRTHDAYS


Before July is over, I need to send a very belated birthday blog post to Shareesa (July 6) and Mom (July 16)!

Mom was sweet enough to invite us all to a birthday dinner, even after she worked a long day in L&D. What a woman! Dad made some lemon pepper chicken (with a secret ingredient of course)that tasted divine and Angie (with Julia's help I hear) made a delicious birthday cake. We sure love you Mom!! I hope you had a happy birthday. Thank you so much for all you do for us!

I totally missed Shareesa's actual birthday (I'm SO LAME), so we celebrated the special occasion on July 24th at our house. Chace, Shareesa, and Paige came to visit us and while Aunt P watched Maddie, (for almost 2 whole days!) we went to the Rio Tinto stadium and watched an RSL game and fireworks afterwards. Thanks so much for a really fun Pioneer Day! Shareesa, thanks for being such a fun, positive, and cute member of the family!

No comments: