Tobin started his new job at the GAO on Tuesday. He seems to like it, although it has mostly been paper work and learning new things. I think one of the hardest things for him to do was to find clothes that are appropriate for work. We have been shopping over the past week or two and it has been a very new thing for us to find "business casual", but not too casual clothes. I must admit though, he looks very nice and very grown up in them. (that was a nice way of saying old) =).Guess we both need to update our look from 25 to 30 year olds. YIKES!!!! More updates to come on his job later.
2 comments:
Hey, Thats is cool! Good luck at the job. I know you will do great.
PROFESSIONAL CLOTHES?!? Alison, I doesn't Tobin still have his Girbaud jeans and leather weave belts? I'm sure that attire would be completely appropriate at the GAO. It could be called retro-profcasual!
Post a Comment